warning icon
YOUR BROWSER IS OUT OF DATE!

This website uses the latest web technologies so it requires an up-to-date, fast browser!
Please try Firefox or Chrome!

PRICESPRICES


20.50mm thick oak NATUR/RUSTIC

Width, mm Length, mm Price € /exclud. VAT/ Price € /with VAT/
120 600 – 2800 31.20 37.75
120 2800 – 3000 36.20 43.80
140 600 – 2800 33.00 39.93
140 2800 – 3000 38.00 45.98
160 600 – 2800 35.00 42.35
160 2800 – 3000 40.00 48.40
180 800 – 2800 37.20 45.01
180 2800 – 3000 42.20 51.06
200 800 – 2800 40.20 48.64
200 2800 – 3000 45.20 54.69

20.50mm thick oak COUNTRY

Width, mm Length, mm Price € /exclud. VAT/ Price € /with VAT/
160 600 – 2800 34.50 41.75
180 600 – 2800 35.40 42.83
200 600 – 2800 38.60 46.71

20.50mm thick oak SELECT

Width, mm Length, mm Price € /exclud. VAT/ Price € /with VAT/
120 800 – 2800 40.20 48.64
180 800 – 2800 46.20 55.90
200 800 – 2800 48.00 58.08

20.50mm thick oak PREMIUM

Width, mm Length, mm Price € /exclud. VAT/ Price € /with VAT/
120 800 – 2800 49.20 59.53
140 800 – 2800 50.30 60.86
160 800 – 2800 53.00 64.13
180 800 – 2800 55.20 66.79
200 800 – 2800 60.00 72.60

We can also offer finished flooring.

− Oiling 6.50 € m2
− Oiling with transparent oil – 1x 3.90 € m2 + VAT
− Oiling with transparent oil – 2x 6.90 € m2 + VAT
− Brushing – 4.80 € m2 + VAT
− Toning and brushing – 10.50 € m2 + VAT (we do brushing before toning so that the oil can better penetrate into the surface of the wood, so providing much better result)



As a natural product, wooden flooring boards always have variations in colour, texture and appearance and other visual imperfections.Solid oak flooring is produced according to European standards, which permit a defect tolerance up to 5%. These defects may be the result of manufacturing or naturally occurring characteristics of the material. Therefore 5% cutting or grading allowance must be added to the total floor area when calculating the quantity of flooring for straight installations and 10 % allowance for diagonal installations.*Limit deviations are guaranteed only at Sia “Oakland LV” warehouse. Due to moisture content changes in boards during transportation and storage board dimensions may change. The stresses inherent in solid hardwood flooring make it impossible to guarantee perfectly straight pieces; this is not considered a defect.